When making an Africa travel for the first time, you must take into account seven important aspects, to make it an unforgettable vacation
If you have never experienced a journey through lands with indomitable nature, wild animals and a very extreme climate, you have to plan an Africa travel so that you feel the emotion of seeing the animals in freedom and alive exciting moments.
We have made a summary of 7 basic details, so you can spend a few different days and have an experience that you want to repeat alone or in the company of your family or friends. Take note, comply with these easy instructions and you will make the best safari of your life.
- The vaccines: before making an Africa travel, you must place a series of vaccines, to avoid malaria, yellow fever, hepatitis A, meningitis, typhoid, rabies and other diseases that can be contracted very easily. Start with time to apply them.
- Permits: each country has its rules and you must process the necessary visas to enter some territories. So save an extra money to cancel any of these requirements in your Africa travel.
- Documentation of the vehicle: if you bring your own car, you will have to obtain a carnet and other procedures so that the car remains in the country. There are countries that do not demand it, so you should know the regulations before entering and have the necessary papers.
- See diverse landscapes: do not think that the whole region is jungle and arid landscapes. There is also a very abundant flora in the Kalahari, in Senegal, Tanzania the extensive savannahs are covered with green meadows. Also, you will find deserts of the aridest of the planet.
- Comfortable and warm clothing: wear loose clothing that covers the arms and legs. A hat for the sun, especially if you are going trekking. There are areas where the cold is intense and can even snow, so you should have clothes that protect you from low temperatures.
- Security in the Park: it is necessary that you respect the rules within the area. If you make an Africa travel in a 4×4 vehicle or in a truck, you must stay inside the vehicle and very attentive to the hippos, as they are the main responsible for the deaths in the parks.
- Speaking French is important: to communicate you will find that the vast majority speak French and have added some modifications, but they can understand you. English and Spanish are also spoken in some areas.
When you go to any African destination for the first time, it is necessary that you take your forecasts and advise them with experts in Africa travel, who will tell you what you can and can not do to make your whole experience pleasant and safe.