Trip to Kenya ‘ Safari via “e visa”
Our trip with African safaris is still underway and this time we are going to Kenya, Kenya is one of the African countries with a diversity of parks, safaris and national reserves, which include a large number of African animals.
Kenya is a magnificent natural wild safari theater, with its varied plains, plateaus and animal species, a rare painting that is not painted only by African safari.
Are you excited to visit Kenya?
Before that, you need to know the visa procedures to enter Kenya?
Foreigners wishing to obtain a tourist visa to Kenya can apply to the Kenyan embassy or consulate in their country of origin or by using “e visa.”
What is” e visa” to enter Kenya!!!
Without waiting for the consulate‘s queues , all you have to do is connect to www.evisa.go.ke
How to apply for a visa for Kenya at www.evisa.go.ke?
- Click on “Create an eVisa account”.
- Once connected, select “Immigration Services Department“.
- Select “Send application“.
- Choose “Kenyan Visa“.
- Choose the type of tourist visa, read the steps and make sure you have the required documents accurately??
What documents are required?
*Passport valid for at least 6 months
*At least one blank page in a pregnant passport.
* the ticket of return
For family visits
*Invitation letters from the family.
* Identity card / passport / foreign card / entry permit for the host.
* The itinerary (details on the places to visit if they are tourist).
* Hotel Reservations
Other details :
*Do not take a photo or scan it in your passport.
* The passport photo must be taken within the last 6 months, which indicates your current appearance. And be colored with a white background
* If you usually wear glasses, a hearing aid, a wig or similar material, you should wear them for your photos.
– Complete the visa application.
– Pay the fees with a Visa, MasterCard, the fees cost $51
Then wait for approval by email (usually 03 days), then download and print eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- Show the eVisa to the immigration officer at the airport or port of entry
- Visa in Kenya after approval and issuance Valid for travel within 3 months.
- Once you have submitted the immigration control at the port of entry, you can obtain a stay of up to 90 days, which can be renewed for an additional 90 days at the immigration office.
- The maximum number of days of visit in Kenya is 6 months.
A visa holder from the State of Kenya may enter the countries of Uganda and Rwanda in accordance with the agreement between the three countries (#East Africa Tourism Visa).
which countries do not require a visa to enter Kenya!??
Citizens of the following countries :
Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Brunei, Burundi, Cyprus, Dominica, Fiji, Ghana, Grenada, Jamaica, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia (stay up to 30 days), Maldives, Mauritius, Namibia, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa (stay up to 30 days each time), St. Kitts and Navis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Swaziland, Seychelles, Tanzania, Bahamas, Gambia, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
The countries may obtain entry visas upon presentation without reference to the Director of Immigration
Citizens of the following :
Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Côte d’Ivoire, Czech Republic, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Egypt, El Salvador, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, (Hong Kong SAR), Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of’), Jamaica, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Korea (South), Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, former Burma), Nepal, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, El Salvador, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Serbia and Slovakia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen
Citizens of the following countries must apply to the Director of Immigration for their visa for review:
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cameroon, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (formerly North Korea), Eritrea, Iraq, Kosovo, Libya, Lebanon, Mali, Palestine, Senegal, Somalia, Syria, Tajikistan