Mount Kilimanjaro hiking & Serengeti Safari can be done for 6 days hiking Kilimanjaro & 4 days Serengeti Safari by visiting Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire national park and Serengeti national park. Special offer is available with friendly Kilimanjaro trekking guides.
Itinerary for: Kilimanjaro climb Machame Route 6 Days
Leave from Moshi or Arusha to Kilimanjaro machame gate
Machame Gate to Machame Hut (Full Board): 1830 meters to 3000 meters: 6-7 walking hours.
Machame Camp to Shira Camp (Full Board)
Machame Hut to Shira Camp (3,840m): 4-6 hours walking.
Shira Camp to Lava Tower to Barranco Camp.
It takes 6 – 7 hiking hours to arrive at Barranco 13000 ft.
Baranco Camp to Karanga Camp (Full Board)
Kilimanjaro climbing takes 4-5 hours walking from Barranco Camp to Karanga camp (4,000 m).
Barafu Camp to Summit to Mweka Camp (Full Board)
Barafu Camp to Mweka Camp (3100 m): 12-14 hours walking.
Mweka Camp to Mweka Gate to Moshi/Arusha in your personal hotel. (Half Board)
Kilimanjaro climb include
1. All government taxes
2. Mountain Guides,
3. Professional, experienced porters & cook
4. Park fees
5. Rescue fees
6. All meals while on the Mountain
7. Arrival and Departure transfers
8. Guides, Porters, cook salaries
9. Mess tents with table and chairs
10.Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food:
11.Clean, purified drinking water
12.Crisis management and safety procedures
13.Insurance and ethical treatment of porters
14.Transfers from/to hotel to/from the starting point
Kilimanjaro climb Exclude
1. Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
2. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
3. Optional Tours (short/long safari after your climb etc)
3. Tips and any items of personal nature