Kenya Wildlife Safari – 3 Days/ 2 Nights (ATT-S003A)
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara
On your arrival Ahambi Tours will warmly receive you at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and introduce you to your qualified Safari guide and the driver for a welcome Safari briefing. You will depart for Masai Mara Game Reserve via the viewpoint of the great rift valley. lunch break at Narok town, we continue to maasai mara game reserve for an evening game drive after which we check in to the hotel for a night in the African savanah.
Day 2: Maasai Mara -( full Days ) The second day brings an early hunt of the big five ,African elephant,lion,buffalo,rhino,leopard. This takes a half of the day and for a
Day 3: Maasai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast, difference from wildlife culture in Kenya, we visit a maasai village and meet the maasai people a pastoral tribe that’s still holding on to their traditions. After learning about their traditions and their way of life, we later get entertainment from the warriors (morans) in a maasai dance. You will then be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight or your next destination.
- Transport by comfortable safari vehicles with hatch-roofs.
- Park entry fee for all parks that are stated in the itinerary.
- All meals as per the Itinerary.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- Driver/Guide allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Service of experienced English – Speaking driver/guide.
- Government taxes.
- Tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses