This cosmopolitan tourist hub is actually an island connected by bridges and ferries to the Kenyan coast. Stretching for miles along the mainland to the north and south, Mombasa’s beach resorts preside over palm-studded strands fringed by shimmering coral reefs.
North Coast Beaches:
The coastline north of Mombasa is a little livelier than the south coast, and the resorts are closer to the airport and Mombasa City. Palm-lined beaches, crystal clear waters, coral reefs, and a profusion of water sports, resorts, and entertainment venues provide plenty of tourist action.
- Nyali Beach
- Bamburi Beach
- Shanzu Beach
South Coast Beaches:
The coastline south of Mombasa is a world of natural beauty. Turquoise seas lap the sun-bleached beaches, where tourists sprawl under rustling palms.
- Diani Beach
- Shelly Beach
- Tiwi Beach
Kenya Beach Tour – 6 Days/ 5 Nights (ATT-B006A)
- Transport ( Air or Railway)
- Beach of your choice we can as well chose for you
- Entry fee where applicable
- Accommodation.( 3 to 5 star Hotels)
- Service of experienced English – Speaking guide.
- A guided tour to Mombasa city with an option of visiting (Old Town, Fort Jesus, Mombasa Marine National Park and Mamba Village Centre)
- Government taxes.