Laila Deniz built as a typical Black Sea style, certainly offers more convenience for sailing thanks to her closer beam and deeper draft in comparison to any other local gulets in our area.
In terms of increasing the standards of service quality, Laila Deniz, renovated and converted from 5 cabins to 4 in 2015, now has much larger interior space to provide more comfortable holiday facility to her guests. Laila Deniz, modernized with an interior design of 2 staterooms and 2 double berth cabins with the capacity for up to 8 guests on board, has luxury bathrooms with shower stalls and familiar home-type closets.
Our Charters are only on weekly base! ( Always from Saturday to Saturday )
Laila Deniz gets at the moment (Winter 14/15) a full interior renovation.
Her new layout will be 4 cabins for up to max. 8 guests accommodated in 2 master and 2 double berth
( all en-suite / shower boxes ) cabins.
In spite of a higher standard after the renovation – we will keep her rental rates in 2015 at the same level as before.
+ OUR DIFFERENCE from all Others (please ask for more details) :
-All Gulets in our Fleet are owned by our Company – We are NO Brokers or commissioners !!!
-Our clients are welcome in bringing their all other drinks – NO CORKING FEE!
-Our Charters are only on weekly base! ( Always from Saturday to Saturday )
+ CHARTER PRICES DO INCLUDE also :
– Service of the crew (3 people: captain, cook and deckhand / they have their own quartier on the gulet)
– Fuel for a regular weekly cruise ( of approx. 100-110 sm )
– AC up to 6 hours a day ( every more hour would cost per hour 50€)
– Transitlog for Turkish waters
– Harbour fees in Turkey ( starting, ending and one more port on request during the week)
– Bed linen and towels ( will be changed once in the mid of the week)
– 1 canoe for free use (2nd additional canoe – 100 Euro rental fee/week)
+ WE DO OFFER 3 QUALITIES for FULL BOARD ACCOMMODATION.
Standard 30 € / Medium 45 € / Luxury 65 € per person
Please do ask for more details.
Gulet Laila Deniz – Prices
Charter options: week charter, no day charter
Boat/week: 3,090-6,850 €